Glasco Heating & Air Conditioning COVID-19 Update
Dear Valued Customers,
As we experience this pandemic together, we want to let you know that we are still open for business, designing systems, signing contracts, installing furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioning, and taking care of your urgent heating and cooling needs, as we have for the last 25 years. Please know that in doing so, we’re making the safety of our customers and employees our top priority. We’re following the guidelines our local, state, and federal officials have shared about the most effective ways to prevent the spread of the virus while continuing to attend to the needs of our communities.
The health and safety of our customers and our employees are critical to us, so we have implemented extensive new safety protocols for our estimators, technicians, installers, and office personnel, in accordance with the CDC recommendations and local recommendations.
Our new policies during this time include:
- We are asking every customer if they or anyone in their home is sick If they have been out of the country in the last 30 days, if they have had contact with anyone who has tested positive or is being tested, or if they have any reason to believe they may have been in contact with the virus.
- Our technicians are wearing a fresh pair of gloves and booties in every home they visit, and are equipped with medical grade N95 masks to wear upon your request.
- All personnel are washing their hands or using hand sanitizer before entering the home and after leaving.
- We are waiving the requirement for your digital signature on our tablet screens to approve a work order. If a signature is required for a large project, you will be able to sign on your own device.
- Our technicians are practicing social distancing, trying to maintain six feet between themselves and our customers during service calls.
- Any employee who shows signs of illness is required to stay home.
- We have digital solutions in place to allow our staff to work from home to the extent possible.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to update you as things develop. If you have a heating or cooling need or have a question about our practices, we encourage you to give us a call.
Our team is here to help. We’re just a call away.
Robert Fresen, Owner/President
Paul Russo, Owner/Vice President
Glasco Heating & Air Conditioning